Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
To lose our first target was regrettable to then lose our second target after being first in a one horse race for two months is unpalatable , both against our rivals next season dont see how those on here can be satisfied with the outcome i am sure we will end up paying more to get someone of his ability
Maybe the transfer window and, in particular this section of BM is not for you.

My point is this guy hasn't been at the world cup and we've been chasing for weeks. One of the keys to last season was the early deals we got, why have we taken so long here and been seemingly "gazumped"?
We had a deal agreed with all parties 2 weeks ago and we all know how difficult Napoli are to deal with

city's stance similar now similar to what i remember when PSG links 1st started with Alves. everyone at first think much of it , with city calling bluff

Because we clearly wanted the player but couldn't close the deal for some reason despite agreeing an overall fee two weeks ago? It's not the end of the world but it's actually ok to admit we mess things up every so often.

Can you post the pic of him holding the Chelsea shirt please

Still waiting bud.

Its actually OK to admit also that you are flapping and moaning about something you dont know has happened

Age is an issue because getting old makes you more fatigued, need more recovery time and be more prone to injuries.

Going from 23 to 24 doesn't make you less fatigued or need less recovery time or be more injury resistant.

The two don't balance out, because it's not about quality, it's about the physical load of playing 50 games a season in a very high intensity team. Sané, Sterling, Jesus, Stones, Laporte and Ederson can all become twice the players they were, but if Fernandinho gets injured or can't play 3x a week at the same level, we're still fucked.

So it's really not weird at all.
Across the totality of the team you could easily argue with a years extra experience for some of the younger players we start August stronger than we did last year.

I agree we need a long term a Fernandinho replacement, and I've been a big fan of Jorginho for a while. But some are acting like the whole team is on a precipice right now.

Did we have a personal agreement with Fred which we didn't pursue when we found Jorghino was available

Something seems really fishy about this, surely if City thought the deal was dead they would walk away As they did with Sanchez in Jan and Fred more recently both players the club badly wanted at one point in time. As for Chelsea being in for him, it seems to me that that in itself is really risky because if that drags out and the Sarri deal falls through they end up all kinds of problems

city's stance similar now similar to what i remember when PSG links 1st started with Alves. everyone at first think much of it , with city calling bluff

Yes this is far closer to Alves than Sanchez if this falls through. Not sure how much the club can do about it aside from demanding players cancel trips and things to sign but I get the sense that we are not player hostile on things like that so we will probably always be prone to this type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.