Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Cavani thread. Never in my life have I seen such drama, all because they didn’t get to tell their mates we had Cavani, and instead had to put up with jibes about the ‘lesser’ Negredo. What happened that season??
Negredo had 6 decent months and Cavani started his ascent towards becoming his club's record goalscorer?

You do have a point though, there are players out there beyond Jorginho.

I think we are fine with Fernandinho and Gundogan as his back up this season.

We are not fine with that. Strengthen while you are on top, not settle.

Fernandinho's legs could pack in any day and Gundogan has been hot and cold his entire City career and is playing out of position as a 6.

If this lad thinks Chelsea is the better option, we're cool without him.
How any professional footballer in high demand could possibly pick Chelsea over us currently is frankly bizarre.

They've got no or two managers depending on what you read. They have no CL football and a fairly settled top 4 to try and topple. All from the worst position and most unstable of the top 5.

Sarri is new to the league, I believe he speaks no English and will be working with a squad that is not his. A squad not really suited to him and his best player in huge demand.

Chelsea have some big problems. Jorginho would be a mug to go there. If London means that much to him, then good for him. Good luck.
We'll act accordingly. I'm not worried.

Jorginho must surely appreciate if that going to Chelsea means a love in with Sarri then it wont last long Lose two on the run at SB and your in p45 territory

City are still briefing that they don't think the deal is dead, surely the player or his agent would have the decency to inform the club that they had chosen Chelsea.

This player is a greedy fork-wit. Put a forking, mother-forking fork in it. What is is Plan B?

Didn't know he is joining a league 1 team instead of Chelsea.
As you know he's joining Chelsea a team that finished 30 points behind us last season in 5th place with no CL football. He's also missing out on the chance to work with the best Manager in the world.
That's the mindset i'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.