Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem strange that we are briefing the local press that he has had no contact with Chelsea and seem oblivious to the fact he flew into London this morning....Feels like when we were briefing the press that Alves was as good as done while at the same time he was in Paris doing a medical for PSG. As long as we get cover/replacement for Fern I'm at a point where I dont care who we sign!;)

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...sfer-news/man-city-jorginho-transfer-14895092

Sources at the club say that at no point has Jorginho indicated that he wants to go back on his deal – and believe that he has had no contact with Chelsea.

It has been widely reported today that Jorginho will sign for Chelsea in the next day or two – and he was filmed boarding a plane for London this morning.

It does seem strange that we are briefing the local press that he has had no contact with Chelsea and seem oblivious to the fact he flew into London this morning....Feels like when we were briefing the press that Alves was as good as done while at the same time he was in Paris doing a medical for PSG. As long as we get cover/replacement for Fern I'm at a point where I dont care who we sign!;)

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...sfer-news/man-city-jorginho-transfer-14895092

Sources at the club say that at no point has Jorginho indicated that he wants to go back on his deal – and believe that he has had no contact with Chelsea.

It has been widely reported today that Jorginho will sign for Chelsea in the next day or two – and he was filmed boarding a plane for London this morning.

At some point you can only take people at their word.

City briefing as they are, can only be as a result of speaking directly to his agent at some point during today.

The agent could well have lied to buy them some more time, but there has to be a judgement call from City, having worked with all the parties involved.

Rumours are he has agreed terms with Chelsea and waiting in Milan for the "white smoke" to do his medical with them, which could be as early as tomorrow

Even that seems odd though. If he's waiting for white smoke within 24 hours why not stay there. Surely they'll want him in training etc and he'll want to start sorting out all the usual moving to another country stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.