Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

despite the press themselves linking the two events you think no connection? Amazing.

I can see his there is a small chance it was random but quite honestly I think that shit could happen again.

Mate maybe it's me. If you want to follow a narrative that resonates with you, fine. Maybe the world is different to my vision of it. Dickheads will be dickheads to other people, they themselves might blame colour for the way they have acted...myself thinks dickheads will be dickheads despite the ethnicity of those around them and look for a reason or target

Well how the fuck are you supposed to see what the media are writing about him then.

I see it on here and other City forums, stopped clicking on that crap years ago but that's besides the point, you're recommending it to City fans to read, bit odd in my book.

I wonder if tomorrow's headlines will be "England knocked out because Kane selfishly refuses easy pass to Sterling for a tap in to make it 2-0".

I won't hold my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.