Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world and his dog seem to know the links between Jorginho and Chelsea are strong, he traveled to London earlier today and his current club have said he wants to move to London and not join City and while all this is going on we briefing local press he has had no contact with Chelsea....
Did anyone actually see Him go to London though

That's my only concern. We generally deal direct with agents and establish a strong rapport over many months.

All the same, agents have been known to lie on the odd occasion.

Genuine question mate....while we in serious negotiations, would it not be alittle naive to believe everything an agent tells us? Surely we'd want to protect ourselves especially after Sanchez etc...

I love how everybody on Twitter and in the media just swallowed whole the instagram follow thing.. I am by no means a Instagram user, but my wife is! And no signs of him following Hazard or Chelsea there! He's ours lads!!!

Italian press reported and showed picture of him at the airport this morning, they reported he was heading to London....(video clip on page 493)
That's what bothers me.. didn't the clip Only show him Going in to the waiting hall (or what it's called)? And not actually to to a gate that Said London?

Find it puzzling though that whenever something is perceived to be not going well some people lean towards it being our fault

Not saying we've done anything wrong mate I just find it strange we would brief no contact with Chelsea...when everything seems to point to this not being the case (in my opinion!) Anyway, JD and coke and feet up to watch England...hopefully this transfer sorted by the time we get back!;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.