Wilshere Joins West Ham

Pellegrini wanted him at City didn't he? We were heavily linked in 2015 summer, but then decided to buy Delph instead.

Gutted we didn't go in for him, better than De Bruyne imo.

Considering I played at the highest level of youth football and then for some professional clubs I'd say I know a bit.

Then you should have something more constructive to say rather than label a player who’s played 100 odd games in the Premiership and represented his country many times as ‘shit’ , clearly he isn’t.

Then you should have something more constructive to say rather than label a player who’s played 100 odd games in the Premiership and represented his country many times as ‘shit’ , clearly he isn’t.
Wilshere, was in Arsenal's first team at, 16 or 17 if I remember correctly. I'm not an Arsenal fan, obviously, but he was in Arsenal's first team that young says something to me. They finished outside the top four only twice while he was there. He wasn't in some League2 outfit or a Scottish Championship team at that age.

He's represented England at every level. Of course, the OP would be better if he'd kept playing. Maybe he could have been but I'd probably suppose he wouldn't. And that is no slight Kiam06 and his football skill. I'm sure he was quite good and I mean that sincerely.

I'm not a fan of Wilshere's personality and I think he is injured a lot. But, on his day, I recognize he has talent. I don't let my blue tinted specs get in the way of knowing that.

As for injuries, aren't there others that have been labelled crocks that miraculously have fewer injuries after they leave Arsenal?

Wilshere, was in Arsenal's first team at, 16 or 17 if I remember correctly. I'm not an Arsenal fan, obviously, but he was in Arsenal's first team that young says something to me. They finished outside the top four only twice while he was there. He wasn't in some League2 outfit or a Scottish Championship team at that age.

He's represented England at every level. Of course, the OP would be better if he'd kept playing. Maybe he could have been but I'd probably suppose he wouldn't. And that is no slight Kiam06 and his football skill. I'm sure he was quite good and I mean that sincerely.

I'm not a fan of Wilshere's personality and I think he is injured a lot. But, on his day, I recognize he has talent. I don't let my blue tinted specs get in the way of knowing that.

As for injuries, aren't there others that have been labelled crocks that miraculously have fewer injuries after they leave Arsenal?

Summed up perfectly

I think in relative terms he is shite he is Championship level at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.