World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

6 games. Beaten the might of Tunisia, Panama & Sweden in normal time. Beaten a world class(!) team in Colombia on penalties. Lost to a second string Belgium and a pretty average Croatia.

Yeah, great campaign.

so then that's it,,i didnt get to see all the game but if Kane had passed it first half i think we would have been in the final tonight,,as far as England are concerned yes we were an inch off the world cup final ''however'' were not a good team and far from being one, the draw has been very lucky along with the big sides getting knocked out. in all honesty i think an on form Brazil,Germany and France would have put us to the sword and it could have been very embarrassing,,ah well we'l try again in 4 years and until then thrash Luxembourg,San Marino etc etc etc to keep the shirt sales up

I've warmed slightly to Ash the Crash and Rashers this tournament - I started off at -25 deg Centigrade to shot up to about -24.9 deg Centigrade, but don't get me started on the Rat-Faced Weasel. Is he supposed to be the David Silva cum KdB of the England team? Totally anonymous apart from that gilt-edged chance he buggered in the first half.
You mean the missed chance that Hoddle blamed on Sterling?

Beautiful, the moron southgate takes off raz for the useless rag Rashford and england fall apart. Got what they deserved against a team that can actually pass a ball and had composure and maturity. Our poor city lads have had to nanny the rest of the england mediocrity they beat every week in the league and they still get let down.

Saves young from being humiliated by mbappe mind, couldnt even handle the half fit vrsaljko, shows england had a hollow run beating sweden, tunisia, panama and the non-james colombia, lost to the first decent team they faced. Now all the hype and football's coming home bollocks can shush, and the majority of that squad and the numpty sterling hating fans who whipped themselves into a frenzy over very little can now come back to reality and watch their club teams get beat by the talented england players playing for city under a proper manager. A lovely evening.

There are tens of thousands of very dissapointed City fans who are also gutted about the result tonight as they are also England fans. You would do well to remember that and show a bit of class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.