World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Stones was at fault for that goal, if that was Maguire or someone other than Stones this thread would be filled with posts calling out the defensive error of that individual, I get that Stones is immune to criticism here but surely sometimes common sense has to prevail.

I thought it was both of them. He was behind Stones and shouldn't have been out his eyeline really, and Maguire moved away from him.

Henderson, Allí, Lingard was one of the worst top-level midfields I've ever seen.

Henderson was actively appalling to the point of sabotage whereas the other 2 were passengers.

We might as well have played with 9 men.

Also, Southgate must shoulder some of the blame. What's he doing taking Sterling off? He was the most dangerous player on the pitch.

If Kane doesn't bottle his chance from 6 yards it's an easy England win, but hey ho, that's Spurs for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.