World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Henderson, Allí, Lingard was one of the worst top-level midfields I've ever seen.

Henderson was actively appalling to the point of sabotage whereas the other 2 were passengers.

We might as well have played with 9 men.

Also, Southgate must shoulder some of the blame. What's he doing taking Sterling off? He was the most dangerous player on the pitch.

If Kane doesn't bottle his chance from 6 yards it's an easy England win, but hey ho, that's Spurs for you.

Actively appalling to the point of sabotage. Beautifully put. I'm nicking that.

It was only a matter of time before we were found out.

You can't flatter to deceive for too long I'm afraid when your re-enforcemants are Eric Dier in midfield and Marcus Rashford up front.

To be honest, we've spared ourselves a humiliating dicking in the final from Mbappe and le crew.

Stones was at fault for that goal, if that was Maguire or someone other than Stones this thread would be filled with posts calling out the defensive error of that individual, I get that Stones is immune to criticism here but surely sometimes common sense has to prevail.

sometimes you have to look further back in the play, City prevent a lot chances coming against us because players do there job around the pitch, and don't always rely on the last line of defence. Stones admittedly took his eye off the player/ball for a second altimately giving the scorer the chance he needed, however if Tripper had been concentrating on doing a wing-backs job rather than being a winger, he made no effort to stop the attack causing Walker to try and cover as well. Tripper did exactly the same with the first goal and could have blocked the runner rather than leaving Walker exposed. Blame needs to be attributed evenly.

England lose and it turns into the match day forum. Maybe they could of done better today but fuck me that’s a fantastic achievement right across the squad. Every credit right across the squad to a man and the future looks bright for England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.