Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Something interesting - when Sterling went off his average rating on the BBC website was 6.62

He's now on 5.59.

Proving beyond doubt it's no more than bullying & scapegoating - even though people accept that he played well, when they need someone to blame at full time, Raheem's mark goes down.

Can't wait for him to have his best ever season for us, and for people who actually understand the game of football to appreciate him for all his worth.

No one is to blame, England are limited and if we had won, it would be like Greece or Portugal winning things, no one remembers them for being a great/good team but winning against the odds and that is really where we are at. Not posted anything but this is what I was telling friends/colleagues when having World Cup conversations about our progress.

No one is to blame, England are limited and if we had won, it would be like Greece or Portugal winning things, no one remembers them for being a great/good team but winning against the odds and that is really where we are at. Not posted anything but this is what I was telling friends/colleagues when having World Cup conversations about our progress.

Absolutely, England did themselves proud, they gave everything they had, to a man, beaten by a technically superior side tonight but they had a great World Cup, can come home with their heads held high.

True

soon as sterling went off england were gone as an attacking force, Rashford and shingard were fucking useless with kane not far behind and as for henderson! fuck me words fail me, and what the fuck was dier all about, but according to the pundits this team will push on from here, i wont hold my breath

We had an easy group to qualify from the group stages
Beguim half decent team beat us
Columbia ,half decent team took us to penalties
Croatia a half decent team turned us over in extra time
Not down to any individual
Ist half could have put it to bed
2nd half looked to me we didnt have much more to give
John Stones had a great chance cleared of the line
Thought Sterling was running them ragged and should have been left on

I hope Southgate uses his knowledge of the kids to fast track people like Foden, Sessengon, Sancho into the squad to grow with Raz and Rose.
There’s a lot of dross that needs to go like Alli, Lingard, Young and Henderson. Defensively we are getting there but we are woeful in mid field. I am not convinced Kane has what it takes and I know Rashford hasn’t.

We had an easy group to qualify from the group stages
Beguim half decent team beat us
Columbia ,half decent team took us to penalties
Croatia a half decent team turned us over in extra time
Not down to any individual
Ist half could have put it to bed
2nd half looked to me we didnt have much more to give
John Stones had a great chance cleared of the line
Thought Sterling was running them ragged and should have been left on

Blimey I love your ability to summarise. Should be entitled "Englands World Cup in a nutshell" !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.