World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Courage failed England in the 2nd half. Stick to how you have been playing and don't try and defend a lead against modric and rakitic.
England deserved what they got in the end. The sad thing is they are better than Croatia when scores are level.
Real shame and I'm sure the England set up with endeavour to not work on those shortcomings by the next championship.
Same old same old.

The Rashford v Sterling debate ended today. Rashford is a championship player and would be nowhere near England if he didn't play for Utd.

In two years I hope to see Phil Foden being the midfield creative player England need.

Did you watch the game in the pub with a load of rags?
I mean tournament as a whole
I don’t watch looking at what clubs they play for
I could pick holes in walker and stones and sterling
But I just see a team that gave their all

The Rashford v Sterling debate ended today. Rashford is a championship player and would be nowhere near England if he didn't play for Utd.

In two years I hope to see Phil Foden being the midfield creative player England need.

Although I have to give him credit for the balls to take a penalty and the result of it. I would fear for Sterling taking one but largely due to the press who have hoped he would fail.

No they didn’t ‘bottle it’ we certainly had no control as our midfield weren’t good enough, something some of us have been saying since the tournament started. Nothing to do with bottle but ability, hopefully something which will improve in the next couple of seasons.
Croatia were there for the taking France will beat them comfortably.

Bottled it.

Croatia are the first half-decent team we played and we were found wanting.
If we won you would say Croatia are shit and say France only team we played who are any good

Who gives a fuck
We lost
Good luck to Croatia
But why put us down in the process

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.