World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

i thought Walker got rattled after the yellow and should of been subbed for a more basic head the ball defender,also Alli never got close to the wide player should of put Delph on and gone all out to hang onto the 1-0,non of the subs made sense Rose for Young? err no

Still don't really understand how a manager can see his team being completely overrun and then make 3 like for like substitutions. Likeable guy, but a real lack of imagination in trying to change the flow of the game

Bollocks.

A France v England WC final would have been epic.

Thought Kane looked a bit leggy tonight but not going to knock anyone. It was fun while it lasted and lasted longer than I expected and when was the last time we could say that about England.

They missed as many chances as we did in the first half.

I'm beginning to wonder whether you actially watched the game

So now they missed as many chances as us in a half we dominated, I would quit if I was you. We got beat by a better side it happens no one likes a sore loser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.