Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully plan B will be better than A.

I wasn't big fan of Jorginho, hopefully plan B will be Frenkie De Jong or Kovacic.

Can’t wrap my head around what’s gone on here was looking forward to his signature..ah well. I am sure we will be just fine with whoever we bring in.

This guy’s agent wouldn’t shut th fuck up until last week, now he’s gone radio silent. City are telling the press that they’ve not heard about any of this Chelsea business. Napoli are saying they had a deal wth city but now Jorginho wants Chelsea. I dunno, seems to me this spineless pussy and his agent struck a deal with Chelsea last week behind city’s back and didn’t have the least modicum of backbone to give them a call to let them know what’s happening. Fuck him, hope Terry nails his wife too.

Hopefully plan B will be better than A.

I wasn't big fan of Jorginho, hopefully plan B will be Frenkie De Jong or Kovacic.

Well, depending on what you believe mate....we might be moving onto plan c! 1st stop was Fred and if you believe reports, moved to Jorginho as felt he was a better option....and now??? Whatever happens I'm sure the club will find another option. They worked quickly to fill the need when we missed on Alves last summer, so no reason why they wont do that again.

Dunno if it was posted earlier, know he's not always 100% on transfers but thought i'd share, maybe City know more than they let on..or he's just chancing his luck 50/50 he's right / wrong :D

Sure we will find out by this week anyway.

I'm not arsed if he comes to us great if he doesn't then I'm not bothered, city will survive without him,

This smells of something awful lol let’s hope this the last time we ever have to deal with this type of shit and filth again lol sounds shady as fuck and tbh with all the news that Chelsea have assets frozen right now Bc of abrom sounds like they were trying to use city to pay the fee for chelsea

Haha to be fair that sounds like what a Chelsea fan would say at the moment :)
Yep! Just like the opposite is what a City fan would say. Which is exactly my point. There are justifiable reasons on both sides.

But I get why folks are pissed at him. Personally, I'd say let's go get a better footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.