World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

I doubt it, but seems England have now adopted dipper mentality, next world cup will be our world cup, as apparently this world cup we have shown we can go toe to toe with the best
Has Bobby Charlton guaranteed this yet?

@Southbanken i rate Walker. He has been brilliant especially as he not usually in a back three. Stones will be a superstar I think. Raz is one of those players who divides people but mainly I think people don’t get what he is trying to do. Think all of our lads can hold their heads up.

I thought Walker was top drawer, always knew he was quick but I never realised quite how fuckin rapid he is. I really like that back 3 we played. BUT The phrase “people don’t get what he is trying to do“ is winding me up too. Raheem worked his arse off, ran channels really well, his pace frightened defenders and he never gave up BUT just like Alli and Lingard and Henderson and Kane, in terms of creating and finishing chances when he had the ball he was poor, it surprises me that so few on here could see that.

People who are critical of sterling’s performances for England aren’t all blind muppets, we can see all the positives he brought but like the rest of the team he lacked end product.

@Southbanken i rate Walker. He has been brilliant especially as he not usually in a back three. Stones will be a superstar I think. Raz is one of those players who divides people but mainly I think people don’t get what he is trying to do. Think all of our lads can hold their heads up.

I thought Walker was top drawer, always knew he was quick but I never realised quite how fuckin rapid he is. I really like that back 3 we played. BUT The phrase “people don’t get what he is trying to do“ is winding me up too. Raheem worked his arse off, ran channels really well, his pace frightened defenders and he never gave up BUT just like Alli and Lingard and Henderson and Kane, in terms of creating and finishing chances when he had the ball he was poor, it surprises me that so few on here could see that.

People who are critical of sterling’s performances for England aren’t all blind muppets, we can see all the positives he brought but like the rest of the team he lacked end product.

England would have gone into the final completely knackered and carrying injuries and niggles to key players

France would have walked all over us.... as they will Croatia for exactly the same reason

I wanted them to win but I can’t get it out of my head that we may have been spared a lot more heartache and possible embarrassment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.