Lower Back pain.

I'm on epidural injections for it it's a bummer pal takes control of your life
ive had steroid injections and epidural injections,spent over £1000 on chiropractor, accupuncture, physio all useless, ive just learned to live with it

Mines fucking killing me at the mo, which is why I am still up at half one. I have just ordered the book @Francis Rizzo suggested -“Treat your own back” hope I can get some relief from the pain!

Mines fucking killing me at the mo, which is why I am still up at half one. I have just ordered the book @Francis Rizzo suggested -“Treat your own back” hope I can get some relief from the pain!
been at it for over 30yrs mate, retired now but had to give up my full time job 3yrs early due to back pain, seen a consultant 3wk ago and was told go back to your doc and ask for tramadol!

I hurt my back when I was 18, forty years ago. Had pain every day ever since. NHS physios didn't help. This year Mrs Z suggested an osteopath. Best £250 I've ever spent.

Had this for a while from a football injury, it still hurts if i've been on a long drive but my physio told me it was due to poor core strength and showed me why. I've done a lot of work on my core and if i ever get pain, tensing my core always makes the pain for away. He also told me to go to yoga classes with the missus, i just can't bring myself to do it as every time i look in her classes the only guys in there have long hair in ponytails and have indian necklaces on etc.

Had this for a while from a football injury, it still hurts if i've been on a long drive but my physio told me it was due to poor core strength and showed me why. I've done a lot of work on my core and if i ever get pain, tensing my core always makes the pain for away. He also told me to go to yoga classes with the missus, i just can't bring myself to do it as every time i look in her classes the only guys in there have long hair in ponytails and have indian necklaces on etc.

Do it mate, it's really worth it, i started it about 2 months ago and like you thought it isn't for me, it's fucking agony at times trying to get into some positions but i've found my hamstrings are much more flexible than when i started, definitely will help to some degree.

I agree with you on the yoga classes, see if you can get half a dozen private sessions so you can do it at home or after that time you might embrace it, grow dreds and start bathing in patchouly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.