Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Gazzetta Dello Sport | Jorginho and his agent are perplexed by the turn of events in the last few hours, they believed they would go to Man City. The story that the player prefers to live in London than Manchester is just an excuse of De Laurentiis."

"Gazzetta Dello Sport | De Laurentiis is using Jorginho as a tool for Chelsea to pay Sarri's rescission, thereby "forcing" the player to go to London"

"Gazzetta Dello Sport | Jorginho and his agent are perplexed by the turn of events in the last few hours, they believed they would go to Man City. The story that the player prefers to live in London than Manchester is just an excuse of De Laurentiis."

"Gazzetta Dello Sport | De Laurentiis is using Jorginho as a tool for Chelsea to pay Sarri's rescission, thereby "forcing" the player to go to London"

If true he and his agent need to find a pair of bollocks between them and tell Rentagob that it's City or running his contract down and going on a free.

Strange that nothing further has happened since yesterday. The usual suspect Chavs in the press should be all over this.

Strange that nothing further has happened since yesterday. The usual suspect Chavs in the press should be all over this.

I think as far as they're concerned it's done and dusted, no need to write another story, the one from yesterday afternoon still holds and England coverage will dominate today.

lots of rumours he due to take his chelsea medical today mate....so much noise on this one pointless posting everything until we know for sure whats going on. If you beleive the rumours, Chelsea just finishing Sarri negotiation then want to make both official. Just be glad when this is over now!;)

You’re a bit sensitive. If you post something - I guess you think it will be read by someone who will ask questions.
You’re just upsetting me now with your towering intellect.
I rue the day I created my account and started posting on this site as truly I have been put in my place.

By the way have a look at “Poe’s law”, when you get a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.