Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Kiss Kiss Napoli, Jorginho has rejected the offer from Chelsea. The deal including Sarri has collapsed.

Just found on twitter.

I'll go and check the planes!
If this is true then he is indeed committed to City, which would be great. This would leave Napoli no choice but to sell Jorginho to City for lower price.

If true he and his agent need to find a pair of bollocks between them and tell Rentagob that it's City or running his contract down and going on a free.

Absolutely.
But going that way in Napoli maybe is not quite easy.

Seems to me Jorginho is a quite normal, quite intelligent, quite nice and down to earth fella.
The type of character City is looking for.
Not the type who plays with City and signs for Chelsea behind our backs. IMHO.

As we have time enough, you get a good impression by this interview (even if you don't understand brazilian, like me).

Also seems to me he and his agent are completely overextended by that situation and by that ADL mafioso.
At least he should stay in direct communication to City.

Assuming he still wants and always wanted to City and Pep to play CL and more,
acting publically against ADL and Napoli is not so easy for a nice lad like him (if my impression is right).
The hot blooded locals might be quick calling him a traitor. Staying until 2020 to end his contract seems unthinkable then.

Jeez what's up with you?
Nothing mate, I was being facetious, that's all. Many blues are too expectant nowadays, and have forgotten the signings we used to make not too long ago. Others aren't old enough to remember.

In 2002, rags signed Ferdinand for 30 mil, the same year our most expensive signing was a defender called Tyrone Loran from Dutch super giants Volendam for a whopping 60k. He didn't even play a first team game, to be offloaded to Oblivion FC AKA Tranmere Rovers.

We're a million miles away from 2002 and so many other years of being in a footballing wilderness of insignificance.

Jorginho is a great player and will strengthen Chelsea, IF he signs for them. If he doesn't sign for us we could always try and tempt Tyrone Loran out of retirement; )

#perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.