Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber **** Owen Jones on daily politics talking about trump I think he may start crying or explode

Think you’re projecting. All he did was call Trump a racist, misogynistic bigot. Seemed quite relaxed especially as he got the last word in. Even the chap with glasses didn’t put up much defence when the ‘toddler’ word was used. In fairness to the chap in glasses he was probably catching bits of the Trump ‘me, me, me’ presser so keeping quiet was the prudent course of action.

Think you’re projecting. All he did was call Trump a racist, misogynistic bigot. Seemed quite relaxed especially as he got the last word in. Even the chap with glasses didn’t put up much defence when the ‘toddler’ word was used. In fairness to the chap in glasses he was probably catching bits of the Trump ‘me, me, me’ presser so keeping quiet was the prudent course of action.

He likes getting the last word for sure he needs to work on his presention does Mr Owen, he always comes across as an arsehole wrapped in a student union pamphlet.

Anyhow let’s not digress too much from the pillock that is Donald Trump.

Him having a strop on Sky news' paper review and flouncing off was funny as fuck, as is your description of the ****, Uber, does that mean i can book him and just sit there calling him a **** when he arrives? The ****.

Please do and feel free to kick him in the bollocks as well.

Pure entertainment for me, the visit of a cartoon character idiot, sending thousands of leftie idiots on to the streets to protest,

sit back and grin.

I wonder if the police will use their KETTLING tactics like they do when working class people protest?

Pure entertainment for me, the visit of a cartoon character idiot, sending thousands of leftie idiots on to the streets to protest,

sit back and grin.

I wonder if the police will use their KETTLING tactics like they do when working class people protest?

I don't think you have to be a 'leftie' to disapprove of Trump. Just a decent human-being

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.