Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously i haven't a clue what's going on but i find it strange when City fans are shocked a player may choose another club over us.
We're not the only club in football
There are some remarkably similar posts here to the ones declaring adamantly that Hazard would rue the day he chose money and Chelsea over us and football.

I think in our heart of hearts we all know this one’s over. ADL has played a very underhand game with us (from our point of view) and/or has played his hand to perfection (if you’re looking at it from the Napoli perspective). And he held all the cards, in truth. It’s a pity Jorginho’s going to Chelsea (and particularly so since our negotiators thought he was ‘in the bag’ a couple of weeks ago) but there it is. Circumstances change, it’s done now and we have to move on. Trust in our owner, trust in those who run the club, trust in Pep, trust in the players we do have.

Ok fine, he was really bad in the one game he played and got tons of abuse for it. Luckily for us he was totally unaffected the last time this exact thing happened
He got tons of abuse from ducks who know fuck all about the game cos a ball went into the net off his shoulder. There are too many dick heads in the world. Fern back in May was finishing a100 point season off as our central midfield box to box god, that’s the true story, not the “gash World Cup” bollocks

No matter how you sugar coat it i am sure we had the player who we wanted and needed in place two weeks ago the needling thing is then, we were first in a one horse race but we allowed the player to go on his jollies without concluding the deal. SOUND FAMILAR So those fans who are a tad pissed off with this have every right to be. He was our no1 target

No matter how you sugar coat it i am sure we had the player who we wanted and needed in place two weeks ago the needling thing is then, we were first in a one horse race but we allowed the player to go on his jollies without concluding the deal. SOUND FAMILAR So those fans who are a tad pissed off with this have every right to be. He was our no1 target
Well, assuming it is formally announced (which it isn't), where do you point the finger of blame?

We should have a forum just for the flappers and you can be moderator.

We allowed him to go on holiday, that was good of us, none of our business but nice of us all the same. Sound familiar , lets hope so it went ok last time.

So you keep saying without knowing what went on,why are you so keen to rubbish city? you won't acknowledge that transfers are complex and do go wrong sometimes,there are a hundred factors involved in a deal but if it makes you happy to keep repeating yourself then crack on

Stop being so sensible. Call him a snake for wanting, if he does we don't know either way, to join his old boss at Chelsea.

Snake! Snake! Snake!
Can't speak for everyone, but I'm more annoyed that he had his agent out there flapping his gums for weeks about how they had a deal with City and how excited he was to play for Pep, only to (seemingly) change his mind cause his old boss (Napoli) wants to include him in a package to offload some surplus product (Sarri). Sure, he's allowed to do it,but why should City or any City fan just be like "Oh ok, good for him." That said, it's really Napoli who i think are scumbags in this matter.

Possibly a poor analogy, but if you wanted to buy a car from some guy, and he's really being a ball buster about price and you negotiate for this car for 2 months until you finally think you have a deal, then he goes "Oh yea, instead of paying me in 4 installments, you have to do it in 2.". So you think now "Great, now i gotta negotiate with him over this." Then a week later you drive by and the car is gone, and you call him up and he goes "Oh yea, sorry, didn't i tell you...Nikolai Volkoff down the road there offered me a bit more if i threw in this old lawnmower im trying to sell too, so tough titties, deals off." Sure, he's allowed to do that since the deal wasnt completely agreed, but you'd still think he was a jerkoff and feel like you were jobbed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.