Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, same ones. That fella who posts shit off Twitter every 5 mins does my head in.

You mean TrueBlueNo1?....yes, he does my head in as well mate. I'd use the ignore button if I was you, as he's not going to stop saying what he thinks..cheers

Ive never criticised Txiki but i do have concerns if our policy is to have a price and walk away if we are outbid. Some players are worth paying extra for. Yes noone on here truly knows but im going on all the collective evidence thus far. If we lose out to Chelsea for a few million is it wise if that player was our no.1 target?
The money talked about is actually quite reasonable in todays market. Im still hoping he comes but its looking unlikely.
(Ive used paragraphs this time albeit this isnt an exercise in literary competence)

Im not saying you were mate but to say Constructive Criticism is warranted is fine, but surely, you can only do that when the facts are known and IMO, no one on here is close enough to know, hence my comment, the only criticism that will be offered is through ignorance and generally relates to Txiki bashing

Agreed on all of that actually, but the fact is he's a year older and expecting him to duplicate his efforts form last year would be pretty unrealistic. Add the world cup nonsense on top of that, which had a big effect on him last time, and it's plain to see we need some reinforcements in that position
No he is3 months older than last time he played for City, and he looked pretty fucking good 3 months ago

Im not saying you were mate but to say Constructive Criticism is warranted is fine, but surely, you can only do that when the facts are known and IMO, no one on here is close enough to know, hence my comment, the only criticism that will be offered is through ignorance and generally relates to Txiki bashing
Fair enough mate, yes there are those who criticise Txiki too quickly on here admittedly. The hard line we take on transfers these days I admire, but sometimes flexibility is needed to get the player if he's deemed important.

Someone has a ticket for a Final and then promises it to another poster on here, even building a rapport on PM, agreeing the price.

How is the intended recipient culpable when some turd reneges at the last knockings and decides it is easier to sell it to someone else who lives around the corner for £50 more?

It's a scumbag trick and City have absolutely no reason to be held accountable if Jorginho and his agent have strung us along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.