Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Riyad.

It’s great to have a player of your quality joining up with our already vast array of attacking talent and I can’t wait to see you wearing the proper shade of Blue.

It says on the BBC that it’s the sixth highest fee paid by an English club.

Carlton, Emile and whatshisname are three, does anyone know the other two?

Van Dijk is one of them

From what they said it sounds like it’s something they plan to do again. But having seen the turnout they may have a rethink. It was poorly publicised and it was at a crap time

It was good if you were under 12 and if there’d been loads more there my lad probably wouldn’t have got anywhere near him

Theres some sad fucks though. Man child behind me screaming for him to come over to have a selfie and sign his ball
I considered taking the kids but I’d have been in a proper rush to get there in time after work. Like u say the time sucked.

Did you see that other post?

You can get odds of 11/2 at Skybet https://m.skybet.com/football/2018-19-requestabets/event/22384354

I might do it. Also considering 90+ goals but odds are 11/10 I think. Not great. 11/2 sounds good, but can we do it two years running?
How about 100+ points and arsenal to concede 50+? Happened last y
Did you see that other post?

You can get odds of 11/2 at Skybet https://m.skybet.com/football/2018-19-requestabets/event/22384354

I might do it. Also considering 90+ goals but odds are 11/10 I think. Not great. 11/2 sounds good, but can we do it two years running?

125-1 100+ points for us and arse to concede 50+....

Happened last season...

How about 100+ points and arsenal to concede 50+? Happened last y

125-1 100+ points for us and arse to concede 50+....

Happened last season...
It did but I just listened to Unai Emery's first press conference and was thinking to myself this guy knows what he's doing. So I'm not doing that one.

I'm thinking Chelsea might struggle this season. 4 weeks to new season, they still don't have a coach, although it's just about to be sorted. they are going to be bringing new players in during pre-season. That is not good. Mind you remember that start we had under Sven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.