Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did but I just listened to Unai Emery's first press conference and was thinking to myself this guy knows what he's doing. So I'm not doing that one.

I'm thinking Chelsea might struggle this season. 4 weeks to new season, they still don't have a coach, although it's just about to be sorted. they are going to be bringing new players in during pre-season. That is not good. Mind you remember that start we had under Sven.
Ah Sven, what an absolute top draw wanker he was for us.

Nearly sent us to the wall with his stupidity.

Ah Sven, what an absolute top draw wanker he was for us.

Nearly sent us to the wall with his stupidity.
Did a great job for us under a shite owner tbf, understand why you lot wouldn't be so fond, although he picked up a few of your title winning squad if I remember correctly? Kasper, Simpson, Drinkwater etc?

Did a great job for us under a shite owner tbf, understand why you lot wouldn't be so fond, although he picked up a few of your title winning squad if I remember correctly? Kasper, Simpson, Drinkwater etc?
Yes that’s true, but for every Mahrez there were three Akinbiyis (trying to keep it on topic).

Sack whoever was responsible for this

200xx7m.png

What a load of bollocks, who on earth thought this up? Right after work on a Friday night, who wants to walk down to the Etihad for this?! Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.