Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot ever imagine myself being in a position where protesters make feel sick and brand them a disgrace. Especially given what they are protesting about and Trump’s actions

Well said. There were some disgraceful comments earlier.

He’s got a shit tonne of cons, there’s no denying that. But he wants what’s best for his country, he’s exactly what this country needs. All we see is the same weak, spineless leaders in charge of the most powerful countries in the world, Trump knows the score and I think he’s doing a great job so far. People who hate him won’t see that though because they just want him to fail. Give me Trump over spineless May any day of the week. Get back to protesting pal, surely there’s something to whinge about again tomorrow.

Can you give us some reasons why you think he’s doing such a great job please?

He’s got a shit tonne of cons, there’s no denying that. But he wants what’s best for his country, he’s exactly what this country needs. All we see is the same weak, spineless leaders in charge of the most powerful countries in the world, Trump knows the score and I think he’s doing a great job so far. People who hate him won’t see that though because they just want him to fail. Give me Trump over spineless May any day of the week. Get back to protesting pal, surely there’s something to whinge about again tomorrow.

With you all day on those comments.

Why are there so many people who agree he’s a conman that would like someone like him to lead this country? I really don’t get it.

Interview with Trump in the Sun tomorrow. Lays into May on Brexit. I have zero time for May but she should tell Trump to shut his fucking yap or fuck off.

Why are there so many people who agree he’s a conman that would like someone like him to lead this country? I really don’t get it.

Because it's how they own the libs. Liking Trump irritates people they don't like. It's a troll.

It's what people who feel powerless in their day to day lives do. It's how they "win" or, more cynically, get their "revenge" on all who have looked down their noses at them.

The list of things Trump has done that are completely unacceptable for a head of state is longer than this forum can handle. But lets start with a few and see if you think these represent 'doing a great job':-

Lies consistently, on a daily basis he lies.
He met with Russians ahead of the election on numerous occasions and accepted their help and influence in his campaign - that makes him a traitor.
Has failed to implement sanction on Russia and effectively adopts their position on intentional issues. His family business has massive ties to Russian finance.
He appoints idiots to high profile posts - current head of NASA is a climate change denier who wants to change it into a military style 'Space Force'.
He separates immigrant kids from their families and locks them up - blamed Obama when the country went mental.
Claims credit for breaking things - see the Iran nuclear deal.
Claims credit for North Korea when he gave them everything and has got nothing back.

you missed out talks about his own daughter in a creepy overtly sexual manner too - fucking nonce he is.

Because he shouts at people in power and it gives some people a visceral thrill. Also people confuse cruelty with strength and boorish manners ‘as telling it as it is’ although oddly they get very upset if Trump is subjected to similar treatment. The fact it is totally ineffective as a management tool and even more useless in high level politics is besides the point. They will insist that ‘he is getting things done’ even if what he is doing is getting bent over by NK dictators or locking up infants. There is also no point reasoning with them. It’s like a cult.

Interview with Trump in the Sun tomorrow. Lays into May on Brexit. I have zero time for May but she should tell Trump to shut his fucking yap or fuck off.

she doubtless rues the day she invited him tonight - certainly the timing has been awful. However the "maveric outsider" doesn't know enough about diplomacy to know you don't come to a country by invitation and meddle in its politics. This is why its not a state visit. Nobody want the Queen to shake hands with this clown and be embarrassed like May has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.