Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you don’t have to be a liberal to see Trump for what he is. Sexism, mysoginy, lies, hypocrisy, bullying and treason should be non partisan issues.

Of course -- but that allows his supporters to say "But what about . . . ?" because for every criticism of Trump, they can find a "lib" somewhere who has been guilty of the same sin. Or, failing that, just make it up.

And the "what about" line is great, because it (1) further irritates the "libs"; (2) serves as a criticism of "lib" heroes; (3) allows them to point to hypocrisy, which then absolves them of their own hypocrisy (and Trump's); and (4) provides a justification for nearly anything Trump has done or will do.

I'm getting a little sick and tired of this "he wants what's best for his country" bullshit.

For the last fucking time -- YOU. DON'T. KNOW. NO. ONE. KNOWS. BECAUSE. HE'S. A. LIAR.

I think he is a fraudster and he aspires to and admires the corruption in Russia and he wants to implement that level of corruption in the US. I don't think he cares about anything else. He would have a 100 Mexican immigrants working for him on criminally low wages and paying no taxes if he could. He would steal money from the military. He would impregnate his daughter then get her an abortion and pay for it on the white house tab. He would wipe his ares on the flag if there was one to hand. He cares about nothing - money motivates him (and some other weird stuff). He is sick.

Except you don’t have to be a liberal to see Trump for what he is. Sexism, mysoginy, lies, hypocrisy, bullying and treason should be non partisan issues.

True, although where does that leave those who actively defend and even applaud his views?

Ha Ha.
Don the Con just blew Mavis away in his Sun interview.
Brexit blueprint kills off US trade deal, Boris would make a great PM etc etc.
Luvin it Jeff.

Yeah but as I said earlier it is disrespectful to the PM. I have no time for May but it’s really not on. He also said Boris would make a great PM. I mean WTF?

He also feels unwelcome in London and not happy with the baby Trump blimp. So let’s fly that blimp high and proud :)

True, although where does that leave those who actively defend and even applaud his views?
I’m guessing there are two main types of Trump supporters.
The gullible fools who don’t believe any of the incontrovertible facts about him and believe all his lies even when he contradicts himself sometimes only after a few minutes.
The other sort are the ones who recognise his faults, know he’s a conman, but support him anyway due to his stand against what he calls political correctness but normal people would call common decency.
Can’t be arsed with either sort.

He was asked about the Middle East, but tbf, it's not on to expect someone with the mental age of a rather stupid 4 year old to have that good a grasp of geography.

He was asked about Georgia also. He thought it was another complaint from a woman whose pussy he may or may not have grabbed. He had no clue what he was talking about!

He was asked about Georgia also. He thought it was another complaint from a woman whose pussy he may or may not have grabbed. He had no clue what he was talking about!
That last sentence should be taken as given in any conversation about the imbecile and as such was a waste of your time typing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.