Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to be a wum, no one can be that stupid having been owned only a couple of pages back
Mosssideblue you said i got owned from something that i said 12 months ago . havent we all said something in the forum that has in the fullness of time
seemed plausible but things turn out different I Find you are nice guy but please remember its a forum and when people dont agree with you get personal and nasty. were all want the same thing after all

Mosssideblue you said i got owned from something that i said 12 months ago . havent we all said something in the forum that has in the fullness of time
seemed plausible but things turn out different I Find you are nice guy but please remember its a forum and when people dont agree with you get personal and nasty. were all want the same thing after all
Tbf, you did say without Sanchez we wouldn't make top 4. We got 100 points and smashed every worthwhile premier league record bar goals conceded. That's a pretty big misjudgment.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if De Laurentis encounters severe financial troubles finding backing for this business interests in the very near future.

Perhaps I am just in denial but I am not convinced this is over yet. Much reporting is just regurgitating words from ADL or journos with links to him. To me it just does not add up but time will tell. Chelsea have a lot of midfielders on their books on vg contracts. Some may say we do too...

If he turns up at Chelsea then we briefed a lie, when there was no need to do so, never mind trusting the word of any agent or player, which is amateurish in the extreme.

City must either be 100 per cent certain he is our player or accept they have dropped a bollock.

Sadly I think it’s the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.