Missing 12 lads found in Thailand cave alive after nine days

They are rescued by a team made up wholly of Americans

Already Jon Chu the director has called it out as whitewashing and is going to make his own asian version that will reflect it in a true asian fashion and not a white saviour way.

Though my missus opinion was some american from china knows fuck all about making an authentic thai film.
But then she called the teacher an arse for going in the cave in the first place too, this whole epsode has been very emotional for many Thais not involved.

Just seen that Elon Musk has labelled one of the British divers as a “pedo”, after he called Musk’s offer of help a PR stunt:

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...k-british-diver-thai-cave-rescue-pedo-twitter

Hope he sues him for libel. He’d be due a pretty big pay-out I’d imagine.

I am going to assume some stuff here. Firstly the guy who said it was a stunt was spot on the money. He will know all the variables and factors involved and i assume briefed on Musks setup. I can imagine Musk doing this, thus annoying one of the rescuers enough to call him out and put him to the sword a bit. Imagine it a bit, your breaking your bollocks to help and some poncy fucker starts shooting off his tech could help when it is a million miles away from a feasible option. I would want to slap his face off enough to say to the press he is a twat for saying what he said and knowing full well it was not a real option.

Musk has his psychopathic tenancies and having his brilliant ideas shit on and brushed aside from someone who went and did it besides talk big; will have stung such a mentality enough to freak out with such a comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.