Denayer(signed for Lyon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What went wrong for him since about 3-4 years ago he played at Celtic next to Van Dijk who became the most expensive defender in the world and a world class CB while he is struggling to get his move to Galatasaray in a 2m bid...

I really expected much more from that Weiss, Denayer, Guidetti generation. Rekik too.

Loved Weiss! whatever happened to him?

What went wrong for him since about 3-4 years ago he played at Celtic next to Van Dijk who became the most expensive defender in the world and a world class CB while he is struggling to get his move to Galatasaray in a 2m bid...

I really expected much more from that Weiss, Denayer, Guidetti generation. Rekik too.
Getting too much money too quickly will inevitably mean that some young lad’s (not all, by any means) lose the original motivation & drive to succeed that earned them their first pro contract at city

Gee, how much hope we invested in those guys. Gimme the despair of Tal Ben Haim and Bernardo Corradi any day!

With his lack of height although doing well in Scotland I just wonder if he could be the secret weapon for DM.

Don't think he'd get a chance as his boat seems to have sailed but would be perhaps an option.

With his lack of height although doing well in Scotland I just wonder if he could be the secret weapon for DM.

Don't think he'd get a chance as his boat seems to have sailed but would be perhaps an option.

He played there for Sunderland for a large part of his loan and was woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.