Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case he has his people scanning the internet here’s a message for the Drumpf.

Drumpf
Mind your own business and please fuck off.

Funny how Trump gets so much grief, where were all these protesters when Bill Clinton came to the UK? You know the coward who bought himself out of a war, while the poor working class fought for America, and remember when he stuck a cigar up that interns twat, but he didn't have sex with that woman. I don't remember protests then. Considering the only option to Trump was another Clinton, i'd say the USA made the right choice, especially after what she did while in office.

well if you take it as a political decision and that the protesters today are lefties then I suggest you refer the question to the lazy right wingers who couldn't be arsed to go out and protest against Clinton. Why would people who are politically opposed to Trump protest against someone who's politics they agree with. Just to confirm they are protesting against the person and not the office of President.

Waffle, nothing but waffle. Oh, plus a sales pitch

Can someone give me a good reason how he ended up talking about winning Wisconsin that isn't early onset dementia? The guy does this all the time and it makes no sense. That snippet of his about his uncle and nuclear power should have been enough to disqualify him from the office alone. Complete bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.