Denayer(signed for Lyon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tendency to boot a downed man in the head
Some jurisdictions that can get you a lot of time as a guest of the State. It's considered assault with a deadly weapon if you are wearing shoes/boots.

I'd imagine a jury would think it deadlier if it was a professional footballer in the dock. After all, it's their job to kick round things about the size of a head.

Some jurisdictions that can get you a lot of time as a guest of the State. It's considered assault with a deadly weapon if you are wearing shoes/boots.

I'd imagine a jury would think it deadlier if it was a professional footballer in the dock. After all, it's their job to kick round things about the size of a head.

I have in the back of my mind from years ago a similar incident that went to court and the prosecution stated that a pro footballers kick is several times more powerful that the average man, think it was a high profile name too. I'm sure someone on here might recall

I have in the back of my mind from years ago a similar incident that went to court and the prosecution stated that a pro footballers kick is several times more powerful that the average man, think it was a high profile name too. I'm sure someone on here might recall
One of those ****s that played for Leeds? Woodgate and Bowyer?

Stagnate? Wasn't he at Galatasaray that season, how the hell is that stagnating. Sorry, but I don't get this need to blame the club all the time because a player doesn't have the mental balls to kick their career on. They have all the tools and opportunities and he ends up giving someone who's already on the floor a good kicking. No sympathy at all.
Its not the club, it's 'Pelegrini' he is trying to blame. If it gets dark at night, there are fans here whodw find a way to blame it on Pellegrini

We should just get shut, even for nominal fee like €5m. He simply has no future with us, otherwise we will have to loan him out until his contract expires. Asking for €10m from Turkish club is unrealistic and I have feeling Denayer only wants to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.