Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a points deduction minimum, do you really think by this time next week anyone will care what was said, bigger things in life to worry about.

Seriously?

What part of other clubs thinking we aren't in control of our transfers do you think is a good thing?

Reputation is everything, as our owners continually attempt to stress.

The debate isn't about our integrity, it's about people employed on behalf of our club to do their jobs correctly, using their supposed expertise.

Txiki can get it wrong, the people paid to protect and advise him and our other negotiators, their job is not to advertise they might have got it wrong in the first place.

Sorry for me labouring my point, but I would expect to be sacked if I had chosen to brief such a thing, when simply advising saying nothing and playing with a straight bat would have avoided any possible outcome of the transfer.

True but we've got pep for a limited time, we should be doing everything to give him the best players available to help us succeed in Europe.
Gundogan and Delph are good but they are not quite there when it comes to the pivot role

And where is the suggestion that City aren't trying to achieve that objective ? Genuine question .

Well we've let our top 2 targets for that position go, not saying we're not trying but from what it sounds we've been haggling over a few million which in reality isn't much for a club like ours
original-29975-1433943138-24.jpg

I think with the likelihood of him going Chelsea, speaks volumes about his strengths and how he is likely to be deployed. He will be used offensively with Kanye and or there other DM from Monaco, sitting deep. He was never going to be an adequate replacement for fern, in light of how he is likely to be used at Chelsea. I'm not even sure Chelsea, need him given I think fabregas is more than capable of playing from deep. But we look see how it all pans out.

Maybe a cheeky little bid for fibreglass?

I see it’s now the same definition of imminent for Chelsea as it was for us.

Dunno what’d we on here would do with a long drawn out transfer saga.
My personal favorite being De Bruyne having to give a speech saying he was going to stay at Wolfsburg. Good times! Helps with the lack of football

Last edited:
I add "looks like", or "my opinion", or "seemingly" as I know people like yourself leap on whether I'm insinuating something is fact and scrutinise everything. I really believe you have different standards, depending on who's posting. I see you question me many times but others that make similar comments get a free pass with you. So clearly its personal and it stands in the way of having a perfectly good discussion.

This is the very definition of a WUM posting something to get a reaction. As for the whole episode De Launentis has shown his dislike for our club time and time again and dealing with him was always going to be problematic and I wonder if we just a little under prepared for the shenanigans and machinations which were always going to be in play. Lessons to be learned and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.