Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a thick **** that moose.

Did you hear him about Sterling after the semi. He shouldn't have played Rashford have been in from the start. For someone that watches as much football as him he's a know nowt! Probably busy scoffing up the press room while the match is on. Even made Goughie look clever during that debate .

He is just a thick fat scruffy ****!
Spends all game hoovering up the free buffet.

A few snide digs by that **** of a TS reporter The Moose. Foden will have to move be with Sancho to become an Engerland regular as Mahrez will keep him out of our side.
Yeah because they play the same position and all...

A few snide digs by that **** of a TS reporter The Moose. Foden will have to move be with Sancho to become an Engerland regular as Mahrez will keep him out of our side.
That Moose guy annoys the feck out of me! Getting in foreigners faces telling them to say England are going to win the WC, talking shite about how Sterling HAS TO BE DROPPED. Fuck you, you fkin no-mark reporter. No Depth, just the voice of millions of beered up supporters who hate anything not Utd. Absolute wanker. Total knobhead. Complete tool. I'm adding to my shotgun to the face list.... One day, come the revolution

Last edited:
That Moose guy annoys the feck out of me! Getting in foreigners faces telling them to say England are going to win the WC, talking shite about how Sterling HAS TO BE DROPPED. Fuck you, you fkin no-mark reporter. No Depth, just the voice of millions of beered up supporters who hate anything not Utd. Absolute wanker. Total knobhead. Complete tool. I'm adding to my shotgun to the face list.... One day, come the revolution
I agree he's a national embarrassment.

Has anyone read The jonathan lies, independent piece.

City Sign latest "SCHMUK "

Now calling Mahrez this term is just about at the limit surely.
Some on here may again use the excuse "lazy sub".

racist if the Hebrew translation is used.

Probably the worst headline I have read concerning a City player.

Well it is his pejorative :-)

Such a good journalist he writes for the website of a paper that was so successful it no longer has a print edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.