Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quietly confident that even as I write this, he's queuing for Easycar at Stansted for a Ford Focus to whisk him up to Manchester. Oh yes.

I don't think City is the source of leak, Its Napoli or the agent.

The leak only serve them to get better deal not us ( the buyer )

Questions :
Would I have liked him in our team - yes.
Would I have thought that we are a far better option for a player wanting to win titles and probably the CL - yes.
If I was said player, would I be keen on going to a club that has sacked a manager just because he demanded more from an owner not even allowed in the country - not a chance. Will it affect our progress under Pep - nope.
Will we sign someone equally as good - you bet.
Does it matter if we invested time on this proposed transfer & does it reflect poorly on our club - not on your Nellie.
Will Jorginho regret his decision - possibly.
Will Pep sulk a bit because he didn't get a main target - nope, we move onto the next one.

He would have been perfect for us to compliment what we already have but let's be honest he is not a KDB or a David Silva! I also think this season Bernardo and Gundogan will come to the table much like Leroy did in his second season.
Sari is a very good manager but just like Napoli he is going to a club where the owner is not a patch on ours. Good luck to them both, they may need it.

I don't think City is the source of leak, Its Napoli or the agent.

The leak only serve them to get better deal not us ( the buyer )
Despite the reputable City sources leaking the brief stating it was from our end of things?

OK.

I'm sure the club will brief that we're no longer interested 30 minutes after he's posed with a Chelsea shirt.

I doubt whether anyone noticed a PR cock up, if that's what occurred. The press is full of false stories and a mixture of hostility and indifference towards us. If something is reported as coming from the club most of us have no way of knowing it one way or another. I really am not bothered about the outcome of this transfer and I think that's true of most blues. We have acquired a pretty good squad so far and if we need a new defensive midfielder then I am sure we will identify one.

Gazumped by Chelski and snubbed by the player. It isn't the end of the world. But it is probably the end of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.