Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it’s a very odd list to be honest, how Mount isn’t on it is very strange. Even players like Sancho and Sessegnon are not on it but Herbie Kane is. Weird.
Ryan Sessegnon cant be on it, because it only includes players playing for clubs in the top league of the country they play in. Didnt even realise Sancho wasnt there either. Again better than 75% of the players on there.

England missed someone like Foden tonight (not that I think he’s ready or should have gone), but that we lack a player with his technique and vision. Let’s hope he gets plenty of first team chances this season.

England missed someone like Foden tonight (not that I think he’s ready or should have gone), but that we lack a player with his technique and vision. Let’s hope he gets plenty of first team chances this season.
Foden should have been at the world cup.He is the best english ball playing midfield player.i said this 12 months ago.He needed more games last season,he should have got them.An opportunity lost....for England.

Fodens time will come and under Pep he is in the best hands. Compare that to rashford who is being guided by maureen !! I think we know who will improve and who will hit a brick wall unless he gets out.

Foden will become a major part of the next England tournaments without a doubt.

Foden will become a major part of the next England tournaments without a doubt.

As an Ireland fan, I'm genuinely worried about the prospect of this... the England team this summer with a more matured and ready Foden in it would have beaten Croatia and might even have been favourites heading into the final. Then add Sancho/Sessegnon into the mix as well instead of Lindgaard... the future is looking very good for England.

As an Ireland fan, I'm genuinely worried about the prospect of this... the England team this summer with a more matured and ready Foden in it would have beaten Croatia and might even have been favourites heading into the final. Then add Sancho/Sessegnon into the mix as well instead of Lindgaard... the future is looking very good for England.

it certainly does : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.