Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the committee hearing against the FBI agent who was taken off the case investigating Trump started

This section against representative and latecomer-to-West-Life-member, Trey Gowdy and FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok is a beaut!!

Beautiful ending!

I watched this earlier. Quality viewing, If folk want to just watch Gowdy get dismantled this is the short clip. And listen to house burst into applause at the end.

https://t.co/RFH6PjEEsU

Nope, I just stated my opinion/case. You clearly have such an anti Trump agenda that you cannot bring yourself to accept the positive things he does, albeit if they only occur occasionally. A more balanced view in life would probably be of benefit to you personally but then again your struggles are not my problem. Have a good day.

Since you've decided to offer life advice to someone, I will kindly suggest that you not teach your children your personal doctrine of "the ends justify the means".

Lybia and Gaddaffi.

We didn't go to war to remove Saddam Hussein we went to war under the pretence of findings WMD. Regime change was the phrase they used when they realised their wernt any WMD. Obviously that was the illegal war where Bliar and his cronies fabricated evidence, forced the Attorney General to change his stance on the legality of the war, forced Blix out of the country before he had furnished his job and then started air strikes.

I’m not derailing the thread, I’ve done it in the past and been told off for it, I could literally go on all day about the Iraq war.

Regime change was used before we went, there are very clear recordings of Blair to Bush on the need for removing Saddam, they made the mistake of making it about WMD’s I agree but the need to remove him was huge. It wasn’t illegal, a few voices out of the UN, that were wrong, said it was and people have jumped on it.

Anyway if you wish to discuss further let’s take it to PM, I’m not talking about it on a Trump thread anymore.

During the election Dumb Donald constantly claimed to have been against the invasion of Iraq. When audio came out of him saying he thought invading was a good idea he still claimed to have been against the invasion and only “lightly” said he would invade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.