Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what would piss off rival fans more, us signing a bunch of players for loads of cash or only signing one so they can't talk shit about us spending.

I honestly don't think it was a cock up on our part, or that it was a money issue (remember our bid was accepted), or even that he preferred to live in London. All of those are smoke screens for the real reason. He wanted to continue to play for Sarri, the manager who he florished under. I also think he will get more guaranteed playing time at chelsea and Sarri will likely make him central to his Chelsea plans.

I think it's more likely he's been told where he's going.

Another example of shitty, underhand practice from an Italian club. He could perhaps insist on coming here, but then he burns his bridges with Chelsea & risks the wrath of the mafia **** at Napoli & no deal.

It appeared we pretty much had a deal & they've moved the goalposts at the last minute so I doubt we will pay the devious ****s more money to help Jorginho get the move. He'd have to do it himself.

I am more than happy to see Gundogan rotate with Fernandinho.
Gundogan moves back to rotate with Fernandinho which frees up a space in the number 8 role for Bernardo who we can now afford to move from the right as we have Mahrez to rotate with Sterling.

Simples.

If Jorginho was our only target for DM then the way this transfer has gone, how we’ve briefed the press and our contingency planning as we’re dealing with ADL is pretty amateurish.

We can’t make a player sign but we are very vulnerable to an injury to Fernandinho. In the champions league he was overrun against Liverpool. We need a long term replacement.

We still have them best squad and coach in the league but we have to address the one potential weakness in the team which is the fact we have one player who can play there, who is 33 and played an awful lot of football last season.

We’ve obviously looked at Fred and Jorginho but for different reasons signed neither. We only need to sign 2 players this summer and Mahrez is sorted but the fail to sign a DM could cost us, probably not the league, but certainly in Europe or the Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.