Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to add her to your account assuming she has enough points shouldn't have a problem, I was ordering 2 the other day told me I could only have one until I found the tab to click to bring up the wife's name

servlet.ImageServer

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for your email.

The ability to see the ticket points of linked Friends and Family is not a function that is available at this current time. This is a function that is under discussion at the Club however there unfortunately is no specific time frame for this.

We are aware that some supporters who have paid for their Seasoncards via Direct Debit, have not received their seasonal ticket points. We have been advised that these will be allocated to the supporters prior to the Arsenal fixture going on sale next week.

I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. You can also follow us on Twitter @ManCityHelp. Our FAQs can be found here: http://mcfc.force.com/help

Kind Regards,
Paul
Supporter Services

This is the reply I got in relation to being able to see / check friends & Family Loyalty Points when buying tickets.
servlet.ImageServer

Can anyone send me a link to the website where tickets are on sale, I canno see it ?
many thanks
stephen

servlet.ImageServer

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for your email.

The ability to see the ticket points of linked Friends and Family is not a function that is available at this current time. This is a function that is under discussion at the Club however there unfortunately is no specific time frame for this.

We are aware that some supporters who have paid for their Seasoncards via Direct Debit, have not received their seasonal ticket points. We have been advised that these will be allocated to the supporters prior to the Arsenal fixture going on sale next week.

I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. You can also follow us on Twitter @ManCityHelp. Our FAQs can be found here: http://mcfc.force.com/help

Kind Regards,
Paul
Supporter Services

This is the reply I got in relation to being able to see / check friends & Family Loyalty Points when buying tickets.
servlet.ImageServer

We got our points as soon as I signed up for the direct debit, was instant so why are some getting them and others not?
And the friends and family seeing the points why take that away? it's useful. Bizarre!

Are we expecting the kind of lame CS performances we got out of Manuel or will Pep be gagging to stick one straight up Sarris shitpipe and let him know who the fucking top dog in this country is?
I want to smash these fuckers following this Jorginho debacle and those loud mouthed cockneys giving it large about how they've put one over on us.
But thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.