Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaldoon said in his interview the biggest thing he learned was you have to improve the squad with quality! No one is saying that Fernandinho is finished but say he gets a bad injury or suffers a big dip in form over the season? I was hoping going to places like anfield we would have played Fernandinho and Jorginho? I appreciate someone could step in to do the job but surely we are looking to someone who is actually used to the job? Why was Jorginho the one and only option?
Maybe we have learnt to wait until the right player is available rather than fill the squad with stop gaps thar we can't get rid of at a later date when the right player is available. So if we cant get Jorginho and there isn't the right alternative we wait. Pep is more than capable of working with what we have which is better than what we had last season if Fernandinho gets injured.

Khaldoon said in his interview the biggest thing he learned was you have to improve the squad with quality! No one is saying that Fernandinho is finished but say he gets a bad injury or suffers a big dip in form over the season? I was hoping going to places like anfield we would have played Fernandinho and Jorginho? I appreciate someone could step in to do the job but surely we are looking to someone who is actually used to the job? Why was Jorginho the one and only option?
Because he said we will only buy to improve the squad,if pep doesn't think anyone else currently available would improve us then keep our money for now,what we don't need is to panic buy,thats the old city

Maybe we have learnt to wait until the right player is available rather than fill the squad with stop gaps thar we can't get rid of at a later date when the right player is available. So if we cant get Jorginho and there isn't the right alternative we wait. Pep is more than capable of working with what we have which is better than what we had last season if Fernandinho gets injured.
Covering cracks with paper isn’t viable anymore I don’t see many clubs top clubs doing that

Looks like we're repeating the same mistakes as the last title winning summers.

I can't believe we're not going to strengthen in defensive midfield. We're crying out for one.

Here's hoping it's just Twitter bullshit, but it doesn't look good.

I can't believe we're not going to strengthen in defensive midfield. We're crying out for one.

Think someone had already said this but / hang on / I’ll check

No the mistake we made before was buying the wrong players when we didnt get our targets, if true then this time we are keeping our powder dry.The last winning summers we were!'t 19 points better and we didnt have a coach as innovative as Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.