Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty though...we don’t need anyone if we keep pummeling tf out of every team :D (and keeping our back line disciplined )

This how I feel reading some of these responses god Our squad IS the best around why are flappers flapping like this...Jorginho isn’t kdb nor hazard he’s just a player that would have played for us. We arnt in trouble neglecting cover for fernandhino we are always in control of our games and I sense we’ll improve that this season

If Delph can learn to play full back and look like the best left back once the league, I think he has the tactical know how and brains to slot in as a defensive midfielder.

Stones could sit in front of two centre halves and be a pivot with his forward passing. If things got really desperate we could even shove Danilo in there. Plenty of options even if we don’t get our preferred target.

Looks like we're repeating the same mistakes as the last title winning summers.

I can't believe we're not going to strengthen in defensive midfield. We're crying out for one.

Here's hoping it's just Twitter bullshit, but it doesn't look good.
Not like you to start flapping and going into histrionics over fuck all.

Love him to bits but Fernandiho’s game’s been found wanting at Anfield against the Dippers. As has the game of several of our players.

We tried but lost out for whatever reason,it happens

Agree it happens, but we need a back up to Jorginho, in my opinion.

Gundo is good, but he's no DM & Ferna's getting on. Would be suicidal to not get a DM.

Unless we're thinking of promoting Garcia or Luiz. . .

Have a feeling that plan B target will be negotiated for weeks again, so about end of transfer window is when that player can join after our 3 pre season games. Surely we make a lower offer for a start that isnt gonna be accepted then we move it a bit higher and wait who blinks first. But all this can happen after we had our detective work done about the player's attitude, the "good personality check" based on Pep standards:D, the verbal agreement with agent/player about salaries etc.

And then we have to agree the price with the seller club and hope no other club is going to be interested in that player with similar or better offer.

No way all this will be done by Txiki for a new player in next two weeks. He also has to spend lot of time to find a new club for Hart, Mangala, Roberts, Denayer etc.

Agree it happens, but we need a back up to Jorginho, in my opinion.

Gundo is good, but he's no DM & Ferna's getting on. Would be suicidal to not get a DM.

Unless we're thinking of promoting Garcia or Luiz. . .
If there is no-one else that we want we won't buy anyone,as khaldoon says we are only going to buy someone if they improve us

FFS we've just won the league at a canter and we're crying out for a DM.

LIving with you must be a nightmare. So needy and not a positive outlook on anything.

Trust the club and Pep we're fucking record breakers.

Totally agree. We walked the league but it would be the definition of complacency to sit on our laurels. Look at how Arsenal & Liverpool have strengthened. We should put our foot on their throat while we can, in my opinion.

Mahrez, I think, will prove to be a fantastic signing, but we need a DM.

Gundo is good, but he's not a defensive mid & Ferna's not getting any younger!

If Delph can learn to play full back and look like the best left back once the league, I think he has the tactical know how and brains to slot in as a defensive midfielder.

Stones could sit in front of two centre halves and be a pivot with his forward passing. If things got really desperate we could even shove Danilo in there. Plenty of options even if we don’t get our preferred target.
With mendy back I think delph can definitely fit in for cover for both...he constantly ends up in that position as left back anyway peps done well with that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.