Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought or I have been saying the same thing. I've been swayed a bit though by some of the posts I've received. Gundogan can sit in there and if he catches his dortmunD form, happy days. Further foden was mentioned. My initial thoughts are that the position may be too soon for him. However, if we are looking to rotate the position between fern, gundogan or possibly De Bruyne, I see no reason why foden could not slot into one of the number 8 positions, say if De Bruyne was asked to sit in there. I would rather strengthen but any option that gives foden and opportunity also works for me.

I'm hoping if we don't sign a DM we'll see Aleix Garcia or Luiz promoted. Was really impressed with Garcia, especially against the rags in the League Cup!

Hi guys - any chance someone can summarise the last 10-15 pages?

What is the twitter post?

Cheers

Here's the truth nobody here is saying- we basically do not need that type of player until Jan.

Let's face it, it was only when the games were coming thick and fast and the champs league saw a higher level of talent play us that we realised we were lacking(and even at that I still say benching Gundogan would have helped, he was utter gash).

If we can get a player in Jan that can slot right in, we'll be fine until then.

No panic lads. We lost Alves and got Danilo in asap last year. Trust our boys to have a plan and be prepared to wait for the opportunity to arise to get the player we want.

Here's the truth nobody here is saying- we basically do not need that type of player until Jan.

Let's face it, it was only when the games were coming thick and fast and the champs league saw a higher level of talent play us that we realised we were lacking(and even at that I still say benching Gundogan would have helped, he was utter gash).

No panic lads. We lost Alves and got Danilo in asap last year. Trust our boys to have a plan and be prepared to wait for the opportunity to arise to get the player we want.
Thing is Fernandinho is 33 years old. There are no guarentee he’ll maintain his high level to christmas. Especially not after a disappointing WC campaign.

Totally agree. We walked the league but it would be the definition of complacency to sit on our laurels. Look at how Arsenal & Liverpool have strengthened. We should put our foot on their throat while we can, in my opinion.

Mahrez, I think, will prove to be a fantastic signing, but we need a DM.

Gundo is good, but he's not a defensive mid & Ferna's not getting any younger!
Looks like we're repeating the same mistakes as the last title winning summers.

I can't believe we're not going to strengthen in defensive midfield. We're crying out for one.

Here's hoping it's just Twitter bullshit, but it doesn't look good.

What? So you think signing Mahrez solves the problem of needing a defensive midfielder?

I had no idea he was so versatile.
I was addressing these quotes

Most quality players are even more unobtainable in January and many are cup tied as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.