Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t look like the real deal yesterday.

He was worse than terrible.
The commentator on the feed I was watching said at the start of the game "Harry Kane 6 goals from only six attempts".
If that was correct he's not putting in much of an effort in games is he?
But I saw him misplace shots and headers in earlier games so the commentator was talking bollocks about England's golden boy as per usual.
And three of his goals were penalties and a fourth a lucky deflection that he knew buggar all about..

The commentator on the feed I was watching said at the start of the game "Harry Kane 6 goals from only six attempts".
If that was correct he's not putting in much of an effort in games is he?
But I saw him misplace shots and headers in earlier games so the commentator was talking bollocks about England's golden boy as per usual.
And three of his goals were penalties and a fourth a lucky deflection that he knew buggar all about..

If I remember correctly, Fox put up something like that, saying six goals from six attempts on target.

I think Kane was very good in the first four games, but he was poor in the quarterfinal and even worse in the semi.

Half there team will be back late like us but we will have cover spurs will struggle with here squad.

Half there team will be back late like us but we will have cover spurs will struggle with here squad.

Yep, I certainly see it being a difficult start to the season for Spurs. Either very little rest or very little pre-season for our World Cup players.

The new stadium shouldn't be an issue, though. Most clubs to have had a problem did so because they had moved from a compact, atmospheric stadium to a bigger, blander stadium. It'll be the opposite for Spurs. Having played a whole season "away" at Wembley, the new stadium will seem a lot more compact and atmospheric.

Yep, I certainly see it being a difficult start to the season for Spurs. Either very little rest or very little pre-season for our World Cup players.

The new stadium shouldn't be an issue, though. Most clubs to have had a problem did so because they had moved from a compact, atmospheric stadium to a bigger, blander stadium. It'll be the opposite for Spurs. Having played a whole season "away" at Wembley, the new stadium will seem a lot more compact and atmospheric.
Hi Jim, may i ask how you feel about Dele Alli as a player? I am not saying it because he is a spud etc i genuinely feel this. He seemed to be a bit out of position this world cup so i'll give him some leeway on that even but i feel he was desperately anonymous for to long this competition. When i saw him for spurs he was largely similar in performances. His stats are good so it seems to be if he is not scoring he may as well not be on the pitch.

What do you think of him, how will he develop in your opinion etc?

Again i am not just slamming him, i really just don't see the fuss with him in games i see, he is very very quiet. However he must have something about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.