Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the Croatian manager said after the game that when England took off their most dangerous player, Sterling, he knew they were going to win.

Can't find the quote in English but I'll keep looking.

Apparently the Croatian manager said after the game that when England took off their most dangerous player, Sterling, he knew they were going to win.
Along with millions of,baffled and angry,England supporters.

Southgate damaged much of his previous good work with that giant fuck up.

3 times he was swapped for Rashford, 3 times the performance suffered directly.

Sums up Southgate for me as a coach. Just easy like for like subs but bringing on worse quality. If he wanted Rashford on, why not Rashford for Ali who has been appalling all tournament, and drop Sterling back into Ali's role and let him arrive late in the box and run at people

Sums up Southgate for me as a coach. Just easy like for like subs but bringing on worse quality. If he wanted Rashford on, why not Rashford for Ali who has been appalling all tournament, and drop Sterling back into Ali's role and let him arrive late in the box and run at people
Could it not be that Southgate knows he doesn't have the players to exploit Sterling's strengths and brought him off for a player to similar qualities of those around him? Just a thought

Can't find the quote in English but I'll keep looking.
Best I’m finding is this dodgy source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.