Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt we are close to a conclusion on the matter now.
It's an odd one for sure.
We have an agreement on price to sell by Napoli and agreement with player on wages.
Chelsea show an interest allegedly via ADLs pet journos and Italian groupies.
We brief were not aware of any Chelsea interest.
All parties go silent on his move. This I find intriguing.as clearly a main party to his move has called for shhhhtum. Am I wrong in thinking this is usually what we do?
Of course the heavy press supposition is that he's going to Chelsea with Sarri, but damn it's quiet don't you think?
Even though theyve announced Sarri!
Yet still we haven't ended our interest publically.
Looks like we'll have to wait for the big reveal but it seems there are still 2 dogs in the fight until one declares victory or one withdraws.
Don't see how we can be critical of the club until the nuances of the events surrounding the deal are made public - if ever.

If he is a certain flop, why have we been courting him?

To make Chelsea pay 65m for him;)

Seriously though I was being sarcastic would of loved him at City under Pep but Sarri never winning owt and pushing his style of play will take time will he get that time?!

To make Chelsea pay 65m for him;)

Seriously though I was being sarcastic would of loved him at City under Pep but Sarri never winning owt and pushing his style of play will take time will he get that time?!
I think Chelsea will struggle a bit this year, the issue of their owner and the worry of losing key players will make it difficult for the new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.