Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to put Chelsea back in their box with some disruptive bids.
Nah, they haven't done anything wrong. I reckon you'll see City linked with every Napoli target for more than they want to pay for the foreseeable future though.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s/man-city-chelsea-transfer-jorginho-14908242

Just read it and all the info there also says player wanted to go to city on Thursday

If true, that explains so much of the confusion surrounding this transfer.

When dealing with clubs such as ourselves, that cannot help Napoli's future transfer business, although transfers are a cut throat business with so much money at stake , and some clubs are clearly not interested in operating within accepted agreements.

Move on and hope the Russian mafia have a contract pending on ADL ?

Jorginho stil hasn't been confirmed. And City still haven't briefed journos that we've missed out.

Maybe he'll be announced any minute now. But something doesn't seem right.

I'm waiting for tweets from journalists briefed by City stating "City are relaxed about the situation".

another one wanting more money than medals ??? and best we leave well alone if you can not see the future manchester city offer, and all over a couple of £million in wages ?? its daft that footballers are so greedy and lead by the agents

This is why I don't get emotionally twisted over transfer speculation. Players will ultimately do what suits them.
Eh wasn’t a fan of his at all tbh didn’t get too invested in him lol didn’t really rate him given the handful of games I saw didn’t even see an improvement on if we played gundo in his position

Mosssideblue, aguero93:20, Centurions.....This cant be right, Chelsea's interest in Jorginho is ruse!!!!? If only my opinion had been justifiable from the start....oh wait...

Just to put it very clear so we dont misunderstand ourselves and can move on..

1) I love this club and have done for a very long time, what I dont like is fellow blues thinking their opinion is better than anyone else and revert to name calling, sly and shitty comments if they dont agree. Every opinion is equal whether you like it or not.

2) If I think the club dropped a bollock I'll say so, I wasnt born with blue tinted glasses and not going to apologise for it. If you think I'm wrong, no problem but to only talk shit to me, when otherS support the same opinion.....that is WUMMING!

3) The Mahrez signing was the best bit of business we've done for a long time, especially to complete at 60mil in this market. I give credit for that and dont blame them for missing on Jorginho (we cant sign everyone we target) BUT....the club brief, that you all tried so hard to tell me I was talking shit about, was a dropped bollock....plain and simple! Unless you still want to believe chelsea's interest is ruse and completely ignore the "fact" (yes FACT Mosssideblue)....that the signing has been officially announced by Chelsea.

So in great bluemoon tradition....go and WUM someone else and wipe your fannies while you at it!

Anything else you want to say...take it to PM.

To get this back to topic....It's done deal to Chelsea. Close thread!

Have good day!;)

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/14/jorginho-becomes-a-blue

Chelsea FC‏Verified account @ChelseaFC 3m3 minutes ago
Welcome to London, and welcome to Chelsea, Jorginho!
1f44a.png
#WelcomeJorginho

footballitalia‏ @footballitalia 27s27 seconds ago
OFFICIAL: Jorginho has signed a five-year contract with #ChelseaFC and is "ecstatic" to be following Maurizio Sarri to #CFC https://www.football-italia.net/124464/official-jorginho-joins-sarri-chelsea … #Napoli #MCFC

DiD60tTWsAAHsjE.jpg

0 replies1 retweet2 likes

Oh dear what a sad sack you are

there are going to be a lot fo very disappointed people in this thread that he has gone to Chelsea but Im not one of them

I also said that a replacement for Dihno is what is required. He was (from everyone else's point of view) not a replacement for Dihno, just another addition to our midfield who added something different with a. range of passing.
Brealing teams down wasn't our problem last season, playing against fast pressing teams was and I don't think this guy would have solved that problem.

however we do still need to bolster our midfield centrally - a younger version of Dihno would be what is required. Find that player is going to be very difficult. I would have preferred Fred but that ship has sailed. Fabihno as well. As long as we aren't left with Ilky as cover which is the main concern as his defensive attributes are nil!

The last paragraph sums up exactly why some are worried. It's not so much about losing Jorginho, but Fred and Fabinho as well.

If true, that explains so much of the confusion surrounding this transfer.

When dealing with clubs such as ourselves, that cannot help Napoli's future transfer business, although transfers are a cut throat business with so much money at stake , and some clubs are clearly not interested in operating within accepted agreements.

Move on and hope the Russian mafia have a contract pending on ADL ?
No reason to believe it wasn’t true all the signs were there lol let’s hope he starts against us so he can get overrun like before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.