Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you see it everywhere guess you’ll believe it lol
When someone mentioned a few days ago how quiet his agent had become, that's when I started to doubt this transfer.

City 'apparently' briefing the media that Jorginho still wanted City muddied the waters, but the telling thing was the lack of a response from anyone connected to Jorginho. His Mum & Sister following Chelsea on social media last week was also telling.

However, as with anything, we can only be sure when an official announcement has been made. Today it has, so we move on.

Mosssideblue, aguero93:20, Centurions.....This cant be right, Chelsea's interest in Jorginho is ruse!!!!? If only my opinion had been justifiable from the start....oh wait...

Just to put it very clear so we dont misunderstand ourselves and can move on..

1) I love this club and have done for a very long time, what I dont like is fellow blues thinking their opinion is better than anyone else and revert to name calling, sly and shitty comments if they dont agree. Every opinion is equal whether you like it or not.

2) If I think the club dropped a bollock I'll say so, I wasnt born with blue tinted glasses and not going to apologise for it. If you think I'm wrong, no problem but to only talk shit to me, when otherS support the same opinion.....that is WUMMING!

3) The Mahrez signing was the best bit of business we've done for a long time, especially to complete at 60mil in this market. I give credit for that and dont blame them for missing on Jorginho (we cant sign everyone we target) BUT....the club brief, that you all tried so hard to tell me I was talking shit about, was a dropped bollock....plain and simple! Unless you still want to believe chelsea's interest is ruse and completely ignore the "fact" (yes FACT Mosssideblue)....that the signing has been officially announced by Chelsea.

So in great bluemoon tradition....go and WUM someone else and wipe your fannies while you at it!

Anything else you want to say...take it to PM.

To get this back to topic....It's done deal to Chelsea. Close thread!

Have good day!;)

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/7/14/jorginho-becomes-a-blue

Chelsea FC‏Verified account @ChelseaFC 3m3 minutes ago
Welcome to London, and welcome to Chelsea, Jorginho!
1f44a.png
#WelcomeJorginho

footballitalia‏ @footballitalia 27s27 seconds ago
OFFICIAL: Jorginho has signed a five-year contract with #ChelseaFC and is "ecstatic" to be following Maurizio Sarri to #CFC https://www.football-italia.net/124464/official-jorginho-joins-sarri-chelsea … #Napoli #MCFC

DiD60tTWsAAHsjE.jpg

0 replies1 retweet2 likes

Weirdo.

Can't wait for the padlock on this one.

Disappointed but all my friends that follow Italian football on a weekly basis couldn't understand why we were after him as they deemed him not good enough to play for City. Hardly any comfort when you know that Pep wanted him but **** it. Better to not buy many players if it means we keep the team spirit and a healthy competition. Still good to see that the days of Rodwell, Sinclair, Nastasic, Maicon etc are long gone.

Onwards and upwards, and welcome Mahrez, you're gonna be exceptional!

another one wanting more money than medals ??? and best we leave well alone if you can not see the future manchester city offer, and all over a couple of £million in wages ?? its daft that footballers are so greedy and lead by the agents

Tbf it seems like his choice was Napoli or Chelsea & can't really blame him for choosing Chelsea if the owner is going to scrape thst low.

Eh wasn’t a fan of his at all tbh didn’t get too invested in him lol didn’t really rate him given the handful of games I saw didn’t even see an improvement on if we played gundo in his position
In truth, I'd never even noticed him when we played Napoli. I'd never heard of him before we posed our interest. But if Pep wants him, in Pep I'll trust. Hopefully we have alternative targets lined up & ready to roll.

I am another who isn't too fussed. When United got Sanchez and their fans were convinced that they had turned the tide after beating us to him, it was all doom and gloom here. As it turns out, the Pep and Txiki figured that he just wasn't worth that much. And it was the best decision they could have made.

They let Alves go and instead got walker and that was a better option. There's always another option. We - as fans - don't know much about what Pep has in mind. But given what we've accomplished this year, I trust him and the board. If they were desperate for Jorginho they would have forked over the extra 12 million.

There's always another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.