Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did take some shit from the usual suspects mate. Well played blue, you called it and stuck to it even if a bit edgy at times.

Thanks Hart...really not trying to WUM mate. Love this forum and sharing about our club but those "usual suspects" take it too far.....apologies again if I took it off thread! Thanks again for your reply mate.

I thought Gundogan did well enough in the deeper role personally. I thought he was disappointing when he played further forward.
I thought Gundogan was superb in that three match period when Fern was injured. Which is why I didn't get the Jorginho thing unless we were selling him

Yep City PR working overtime to get a positive spin on this one. One too many times been done over by the other side, club or player, in transfers recently

For the third time in 12 months City fail to get a deal over the line which seemed to be in the bag...

For the third time in 12 months City fail to get a deal over the line which seemed to be in the bag...

Players change their minds, other clubs come in with better offers. All clubs miss out on targets. I'd focus more on the excellent players that we have signed. Especially as the 2 we've missed out on have hardly set the world alight.

JFE has the quality to step into a defensive midfielder role imo. The big mistake was letting him go to Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.