Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the third time in 12 months City fail to get a deal over the line which seemed to be in the bag...
and for a first time a team wins the title by a record amount of points, a record amount of goals ect ect ect,woe is us.

theres not much wrong with our squad as it is,we wont be held to ransom by anyone , weve agreed deals with Napoli,sanchez ect ect and they have then moved the goal posts ,if I was to sell you something for a fiver then when the deal was agreed asked for £7.50 would you be happy ?I would think not,unless you're a bit soft in the head

Yep City PR working overtime to get a positive spin on this one. One too many times been done over by the other side, club or player, in transfers recently

it does reek of sour grapes , but it did work out well for us last time ! :)

Not if Foden getting more game time is the alternative.

Laporte is technically a signing for this season as well.

Our squad is still more than good enough to win the league.
My only issue is Fernandinho burn out. I know Gundog excelled when he filled in for him last season, but he doesn't have the same physicality as Fernandinho.

Having said that, out of Jorginho or Gundog, who'd be better suited to filling in for Fernandinho? That's the question we need to consider right now, because that would make more squad sense for me.

I thought Gundogan did well enough in the deeper role personally. I thought he was disappointing when he played further forward.

Gundogan isn’t disciplined for that Fernandinho role and can’t cover the same amount of pitch. Delph will have to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.