Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pushed to sign for Chelsea and forced otherwise bad things would have happened to him yeah.

DiETwspWkAA6kW9.jpg

Jorginho would not have stopped Liverpool taking City apart anymore than he stopped City running through Napoli.

We have to play better, as a team & not defend like clowns. If we play each game as we can, then we have a chance of winning it, with or without another signing.

Totally agree with this.

He was pushed to sign for Chelsea and forced otherwise bad things would have happened to him yeah.

DiETwspWkAA6kW9.jpg
That's the funniest thing I've read and seen on this thread and why I regret the bullying brief. Cheers fella.

I would break the bank for Matuidi. Paris told us to back off a couple years ago or they would come after our guys.

If we offer enough, Juve might consider it, especially after the Ronaldo outlay.

Vidal is two years younger than Fern but his injuries are dodgy.
Matuidi's a good shout. HOWEVER do we really want to return to Italy?? :-)

There isn't an obvious replacement we could sign. He is one of the best in the world.

Hence why we bid for Fred & Jorginho who are both different types of players to rach other & lack Fernandinho's alround game. They would take some of the weight off Fern but there would be a big question mark on either playing a full season in his spot if he wasn't there imo.
@tolmie's hairdoo has just made a shout for Blaise Matuidi. I hadn't considered him before, but I'd be more than happy with him if he was available, but it's the price & dealing with another Italian team that would make it difficult to do before the window closes.

What are your thoughts on Matuidi?

Sounds like our PR team are on the offensive in order to shift all the blame onto Napoli.
Whilst there may be a small shred of truth it seems to me we are overegging it a bit in order to shift any blame that might have been attached to our negotiations.
This is a deal that we could have gotten over the line had we been prepared to pay for it.
Time will tell if it was an error but for now it’s not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.