Where are they now......

And talking of cheese, Sean Wilson aka Martin Platt of Corry fame heads his own cheese empire and can be seen regularly flogging his wares on Manchester Markets. I’ve seen him at the monthly Cheadle Makers’ Market. Sean did, of course, make a brief return to ‘the cobbles’ a few months back, reprising his role as Martin and giving a reassuringly cheesy performance.
Not seen him in the Xmas markets but if I do I'll remind him of his time stood in the bar at the supporters club in Heath's time with us wearing a big smug raggy smile and the abuse he got.

Haha! He studiously ignored a friendly, jokey comment I made in passing when he was on his stall one time at the Cheadle Makers Market. I don’t like cheese or the smell of it, so I didn’t stay pursue the matter.

Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog.

Bob is now a lady called errm Bob and Spit was put down for constantly being an annoying **** and spitting on anyone who entered his personal space.

Brad and Larry Goss the twins from Bros are now hiring bouncy castles to poor families who have no safety concerns for their children.

Brad had a testicle removed in 2002 due to his Levi's not fitting him snugly around the groin region.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.