Who Will Win the World Cup?

I'm going for Croatia but I just want to see a fun game all around. Best of luck to both! Well done Russia for organizing this phenomenal historical Fifa 2018. They must be using a top notch staff scheduling software or something. Salute to FIFA and soccer fans all around. This was also one of the most expensive tournaments yet, Putin might have to pay the bill or at least partial payments.hope he gets the right kind of invoice. I don't think money is an issue for our friend Putin. Great job nonetheless. Loved the saxophones people were using in the stands. That was fun. I think they were dutch fans? Next time, lets' have some famous rap names get on the stage shall we? Hope it's not as bad as they did in Vancouver during the 420 Rally. When they had some old school rap band celebrating. They had like the worst teeth. May I recommend a dentist from Ontario? Anyways, I guess each city has it's own budget to do things. Great job to Russia again for organizing Fifa. Impressed!

Last edited:
Croatia hopefully, the wankfest over pogba world cup winner from the start until the end of the season will be to much to take

How can they be the better side if they lose?

Putting the ball in the net is all that counts, the rest is irrelevant.
I feel that you make posts simply to argue. But I may be wrong. So I'll answer you.

Let's say that team A is better than team B - why? Because, A will beat B more often than not.

Further let's say that A will beat B 75% of the time (roughly how I think that France would fare against Croatia in a series of matches).

Now, a match between A and B is scheduled. Unexpectedly, in this single match, B beats A.
=======
Questions:
1) Which side is better, A or B? Correct answer based on the facts provided: A is the better side.
2) Which side was better in the last match, better measured simply on the basis of winning or losing? Correct answer: B was better in the last match.

Last edited:
I still dont get Pogba. No matter how much I try to watch him play. Maybe I'm not football smart enough to understand it. I've never seen anything to suggest he broke that world record transfer fee. A few Hollywood balls is about as good as I've seen

Got to fancy France for the win today but I'd love to see the Croats win. Some good players. Hate Vida and Lovren though at the back though

I still dont get Pogba. No matter how much I try to watch him play. Maybe I'm not football smart enough to understand it. I've never seen anything to suggest he broke that world record transfer fee. A few Hollywood balls is about as good as I've seen

Got to fancy France for the win today but I'd love to see the Croats win. Some good players. Hate Vida and Lovren though at the back though
Pogba has enormous talent and even higher potential - it's the potential that largely drove the record fee; there's potential for a future Ballon D'or winner in him somewhere... if only.

The question is, whether Pogba will ever realize that potential. Under Mourinho, I think there's very little chance - under Pep (or some other accommodating/supportive manager)... just maybe.

I've got €160 (in a sweep at work) riding on those Balkan fuckers so....

oGrBXsY.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.