Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

The greatest irony of all of this is the same people who built Sterling up to be greater than he was whilst at Liverpool are now tearing him down because he doesn't match their lofty standards
It's the English way.

The tabloids have brainwashed the nation to hate Him. I was watching the Sweden game at a family do in a social club in Leamington Spa. When Sterling was subbed most of the club applauded whilst heckling him. The club does have plenty of armchair rags and dippers though, which explains it all really.
I did the same and watched the sweden game in a local bar , when he got subbed there were a group in front of us that actually gave him the vs and cheered ffs , my mate questioned them why and they responded by saying "cos hes shit rashfords a miles better option" needless to say we fecked off and watched it somewhere else

I did the same and watched the sweden game in a local bar , when he got subbed there were a group in front of us that actually gave him the vs and cheered ffs , my mate questioned them why and they responded by saying "cos hes shit rashfords a miles better option" needless to say we fecked off and watched it somewhere else
Most people are just irredeemably thick, sadly.

PEG slagging him off now. If we already didn't know what a thunder**** he is, unwritten rule is don't slag players from another team.

Great motivation for Raheem next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.